Glorious, monumental, Ancient Greek statues inspired the Uberta Dress by Twosisters The Label. A midi dress that features a cut out back and puff sleeve, this alluring one- shoulder number was derived from ancient mythology for the modern-day goddesses. Picture yourself on a fantastical walk on Grecian grounds. Complete the look with Brown sandals.
• 77% Cotton, 21% Polyamide fibre, 2% Spandex
• Fully lined
• Cut-out back with self-tie ribbon
• Elasticised waistline
• Concealed side zip
-Mary is wearing size AU6/US2 and is 173cm (5’8) tall
-Mary's measurements - Bust: 81cm/32” ; Waist: 64cm/25” ; Hips: 89cm/35”
-Please see last image for garment measurements. Please note there is an increase of 1.2cm/0.5” per size for length measurements
-Images are shot under natural lighting and are displayed as accurately as possible, however, please note that actual colours may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings, lighting and other factors.
Please refer to studio images for true colour, not video or influencer photos
If you don't absolutely love your new Twosisters The Label item you are able to return your order for store credit if the item meets our returns conditions:
- Orders must be returned within 30 days of delivery
- Returns received after 30 days and before 39 days will incur a $10.00 late return fee
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, unstained and unperfumed
- Items must still have all tags attached
- Due to hygiene concerns accessories (earrings, head pieces etc) cannot be returned unless faulty
- Items are deemed faulty at point of delivery or in an unlikely event that a wrong size has been sent and we have sold out in your preferred size
- Items are not part of a final sale promotion as listed in our Terms & Conditions here
If you are unsure of your size and have not applied a promotional discount code, you can order the same style in two sizes or colours and return the one that does not fit for a full refund. If you return both items, you will receive a refund for one item and store credit for the other.
An exception to the above is if you have used your unique welcome code on your first purchase for the same style in different sizes; if you return both items, you are able to receive a refund for one item and store credit for the other.
Pleaseclick here to read the full return policy prior to purchase.
We try our best to send out your packages on time Tuesday—Friday, excluding public holidays. If your order is placed on a weekend, public holiday or Monday, your order will be shipped the following business day due to high volumes of orders during these times. In peak sale times, we also ask that you please allow 2–3 business days for your order to be processed and dispatched. If you need your order urgently, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take care to fill out your full name at checkout, including first and last name to prevent any postal delays. Please note that delivery notes at checkout are for courier purposes only. For any questions about your order, please contact email@example.com prior to purchase.
• STANDARD DELIVERY CUT OFF TIME is 11:30AM (Sydney Time)
We use DHL express to ship all international orders and Australia Post (local courier) to countries that don’t offer DHL courier services.
|FREE Express > $50||3-10 business days*||FREE|
|Express < $50||3-10 business days*||$5|
* Delivery times are estimated and not guaranteed.