DON'T LOVE IT? RETURN IT!
At Twosisters The Label, we’re here to help make sure you have an amazing online shopping experience, we understand that includes fast & easy returns.
If you don't absolutely love your new Twosisters item (we can’t imagine you wouldn’t). All full priced items can be returned for an ONLINE CREDIT within 21 days of receiving your parcel. This is extended out to 30 days for International parcels.
*Please read our "Full Refund" tab below for more details
HOW TO RETURN
STEP 1: Please check that your return meets all the conditions as outlined below
STEP 2: For Australian customers click HERE to book your return via ParcelPoint (ParcelPoint returns can take up to 2 weeks to arrive at our warehouse).
For NZ customers please click HERE to book your return via DHL return (DHL returns can take 2-3 weeks to arrive back at our warehouse) A flat return fee of $10.00 will be deducted from credit.
FOR US CUSTOMERS:
Step 1: Click HERE to create a return label and follow the prompts
Step 2: Print the label out and post it to your nearest post office
*Return shipping cost of $10 will be deducted from your credit/refund. Please note that your return may take 2-3 weeks to arrive in our Australia warehouse.
* You do not need to use ParcelPoint/DHL to return your order to us. If you require a quick turn around, we recommend using a courier of your choice. However, please note that if you are returning a faulty item, please use the above returns portal so that the cost of shipping may be covered. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any further questions.
STEP 3:Put your invoice inside your return parcel and post it back. If you don't have your invoice, please print out your order confirmation email instead.
STEP 4:Hold on to your tracking number so you can keep an eye on your parcel. Store credit takes 3 to 5 business days from when the parcel arrives back at our warehouse to appear in your account.
STEP 5:Please ensure you have an account with us to use your store credit. If you do not have an account, please create your account with the email used in your order and your store credit will automatically show up in your account.
*If you opt for the parcel to be "returned to sender" a fee of $15.00 will be minus from your store credit/refund
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT
Please click on the small human icon on the top right corner to create an account as shown below
Once we receive your return, we will process it within 3-4 business days and send you an email to let you know when the credit has been applied. Don’t worry, we will walk you through how to use it!
*During sale/peak periods, please allow 1-2 extra business days for us to process your return
(Returns will be processed as store credit that does not expire)
Please note if you paid for shipping at the time of your original order, you will not be credited the cost of shipping when we receive your return. If your return does not adhere to the requirements it may be sent back at additional cost to the customer. Twosisters The label is not responsible for the cost of return shipping.
A decision to refuse a return that is not compliant with the Twosisters return policy is final and cannot be refuted.
Please send your return back to the following address:
1,The Parade West,
Kent Town, South Australia, 5067
- If you are unsure of your sizing and would like to order 2 sizes to try, we are happy for you to try and return only ONE of the two ordered for a full refund. Please note, that this must be of the same style. Return postage is covered by the buyer.
- Items are FAULTY AT POINT OF RECEIVING. Please note that if fault is only realised after being worn, refunds will not be given. *Please see Faulty tab for full list of reasons that are not considered manufacturing defect.
- An unlikely event that a wrong size has been sent and we have sold out in your preferred size.
- No refunds for cancellation of orders/preorders. Only store credit will be provided.
- Orders placed using a discount code or on sale are eligible for store credit only.
*Please note that foreign transaction fees and currency conversion fees incurred during the initial order payment transaction are charged by the respective credit card company or bank institutions and not Two Sisters hence we cannot refund such fees. You will need to get in contact with your credit card company or bank if you are enquiring about the refund of such fees.
- Store credit can only be used at Twosistersthelabel.com
- Store credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Purchases made with store credit is not eligible for free shipping.
- Store credit cannot be use in conjunction with any other promo code.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the store credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Store credit never expires.
- Store credit is provided in the currency in which you paid.
- Your use of store credit constitutes your agreement to our Terms & Conditions.
- You can view your store credit balance by logging into your Twosisters account.
An item must be FAULTY AT POINT OF RECEIVING. If the fault is only realised after the garment is worn or after the allocated return period, it is no longer eligible for a refund, although a repair or exchange may be offered instead.
If you received a faulty item, a refund, exchange or repair will be provided, depending on the severity of the fault. It is at the discretion of Twosisters the Label to offer a suitable remedy for the defect.
All tags MUST still be attached to the item.
Please get in touch with us within 14 days of receiving your item or a full refund maybe refused.
Please note the below reasons are NOT considered defects:
- colour variation from product photos, e.g. Maroon vs red.
- slight design variation from product photos, e.g. print patterns and arrangements, lace arrangements, etc
- Slight size variation of within ± 3cm on measurements
- Minor imperfections, e.g. loose threads, crease marks, and etc.
- Self-inflicted damage to the product e.g self-inflicted cut, fabric tear while trying on etc
- Customer's subjective opinions on product quality and preference. (does not like the type of inner lining fabric used, the feel of the lace fabric, etc)
- Item does not fit
- Do not like the item
- Quality not up to expectation
We abide closely by the Australian Fair Trading, please see link below
False claims regarding defective pieces will result in the piece being returned to the customer, at the customer's expense.
Orders placed using a discount code are eligible for store credit only.
Customers have 14 days (Australian orders) and 30 days (International orders) to send back purchases made at twosistersthelabel.com. A late return fee of $10 will be applied for any returns after those dates.Returns postmarked after 30 days will be refused and sent back at the customer's expense.
Unfortunately, we don’t do exchanges at this stage.
If you ordered a size that does not fit, we will issue you a credit covering the cost of the item (excluding shipping) within 3 working days after receiving and inspecting your return. Should the item still be available in your required size, you can purchase it with your store credit. Regrettably, we cannot hold items for exchange while we wait for your item to be returned.
Please note that if you are using your credit voucher, shipping fee will be applied. This does not qualify for our free standard shipping.
All shipping charges, gift cards, and store credits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
We are not responsible for any lost or damaged returns/packages during transit.
If details are incorrect (eg, address), this may cause parcels to get lost or shipment delay. This would be held responsible by the customer and refund will not be given. It is the customers responsibility to follow all directions - if the package is sent back to you with postage due it is the customers responsibility. Twosisters will not reimburse additional charges.
With all our online images, we do our best to display the true colour of the garment however as computer monitors and settings may vary we cannot guarantee that your monitor will display the exact colour of the garment, it may vary slightly.
Please note that we do our best to display the true colour of the garment however colours may vary slightly depending on your computer monitor/device. We do not consider this a fault if the colour is slightly different.